In 2006, TNC Korea Ltd and Oronia Global Ltd were established in Seoul, Korea , in order for full range marketing, sales and customer service in the Korean and Asian Market.
ORONIA has been successfully established as the premium quality health food brand in Korea, distributed through major, nation-wide organic food chains, premium department stores, pharmacies and hospitals.
All of ORONIA products are approved by the Korean FDA and also approved by the laboratories of the leading Korean Food companies such as Pulmuone, which applies more strict regulatory criteria than Korean Government.
As of September 2011, more than 50 items of ORONIA Health Supplement Foods and Health Foods are exported to the Korean Market.ORONIA’s market is being expanded to other countries including Japan, China, South Asia, Middle Eastern and CIS Countries such as Uzbekistan.
The major distributors in Korea
- Pulmuone : leader of the organic and natural food industry in Korea
* ORONIA is the only imported brand sold at Pulmuone Stores.
- Department Stores : Premium Department Stores including Hyundai, Lotte and AK Plaza
- Hanaro Mart: The largest produce & food retail chain in Korea
- Pharmacies and Hospitals: Specialized marketing with the sister brand, ‘Oronia Nutraceutical’
- Internet Shopping Malls specialized for Health Supplement Foods